LittleToesPrettyBows.

Monday, February 16, 2015

THIS AMAZING SHOP / OWNER
Make sure you follow her instagram, for all her amazing creations.
littletoesprettybows - her instagram.
This is just two of the four items that she sent me. 
I can't even put into words how much I love these adorable things.
They are PERFECT for Valentines day, or just any other day.
The moccasins are perfectly made.
Stretched to fit her feet perfectly, without any trouble except....
I had a little trouble getting them on because someone was having a tantrum and not wanting them on, so she decided to cringe her feet and they wouldn't go on
BUT that isn't her fault, just a funny thing to add in. 
{She does make vegan leather moccasins as well.}
Babies do the craziest things right?
The hat is perfect. Just perfect. That's all I can say.
I've never seen hats that are this kind of style. But the fabric is perfect, and so is the pattern.
Again it's amazing thing to get for Valentines day, but I try to make her hats fit into her every day clothing, so I'll def be doing that with these.
It just makes me smile every time I look at it.
And the moccasins + the hat......P E R F E C T I O N.


These lovely leggings above were mailed to us as well a month or so ago.
I thought I'd just add them to this blog, because it's easier.
Emma absolutely loves these leggings.
I of course, love the fact that she loves them because she's so picky with clothes.
If the fabric bothers her, or irritates her like a normal child she will let me know, by screaming and trying to take them off. With these leggings, when it was time to take a bath, she wanted to take a bath in them....odd, but hilarious. I had to force her out of them, and then as soon as bath time was over, she instantly put them on...before I had the chance to put a diaper on her butt.

The hat above is another color she sent us. If I had to ask for one thing from her, while I LOVE them all, I would have to ask for like 8 hats a month lol. That's how obsessed I am with them, and Emma actually LOVES to wear them. With it being so cold, I try to keep her ears warm with other hats, and she will not wear them, she cries, screams, takes them off, tries to throw them out the window....normal child stuff. So please do send us some more, I'd love to keep posting on them.

The leggings ARE amazing as well, and so are the moccasins, do not get me wrong. It's just the hats have me hooked...like drugs...I need more babe. More more more, surprise me ;) lmao

THE OWNER IS AMAZING:
The owners attitude, and creativity is amazing. She's one of those people who is SO talented but doesn't let it go to her head. I love those kind of people. She's very grateful, and respectful to all her customers and always tries to reply to them in a timely matter. 

She was always checking to see if I received the package, and how I liked the items. She was so excited to get photos of Emma in the as well, which I found that hard to even find out of all the shops that I have reviewed, not all of them but some. Some didn't even care to get photos of her, and some didn't even care to share her in their items on their page. It was kind of as if they didn't care, and she truly did. Every time I sent her a photo, she was SO happy, she was always so nice and commented such sweet things on the photos.

She's a very active follower as well. I know that matters to a lot of people now a days, so I thought I'd just add that in. She is always showing me love, and being so kind. She always tells me how beautiful Emma is.

She's very humble, and thankful for all her customers.
You won't regret being her customers, or even her friend.

WASHING THEM:
Washing other items I've received in the mail from other shops, they have shrunk, or lost their color. These products actually didn't. The color seemed to stay the same {the leggings. I just got the hat, so haven't washed it yet} They don't shrink. If you aren't sure how to wash them, please message her and ask to be sure, because some washer and dryers are different. I know I let her hats air dry, just to be safe, and they didn't shrink. I also washed them, on our apartment washers it's called "Cold Special" and it didn't shrink them. But again ask her to make sure, I don't want yours to shrink.


0 comments:

Post a Comment